At Cinegrading, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are fully committed to delivering the best possible experience for our customers. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help and will do everything we can to resolve any issue you may have. Your satisfaction is our number one goal, and we're dedicated to making sure every customer has a positive experience.
Mac User Please download the unarchiver apps or download it directly on Mac app store https://theunarchiver.com/ Windows User Please download the Winrar on their website Zip is a proprietary archive file format that supports data compression, error recovery and file spanning.
Please download the unarchiver apps or download it directly on Mac app store
Please download the Winrar on their website
Zip is a proprietary archive file format that supports data compression, error recovery and file spanning.
1. Lookfilter Presets are always provided in zip files and contain different file formats for Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom. Please unzip/extract the folder and store the Preset folder containing ACR .xmp files somewhere on your computer or desktop.
2. Copy the Preset folder inside the "Settings" folder. To find this folder please use the following navigation on a MAC or PC:
MAC >> Locate your User Library. Select "Go to" in the finder and hold down the Option key. Select "Library". Please navigate to the "Settings" folder >> User / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Camera Raw / Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.
PC Windows >> Navigate to the "Settings" folder >> C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ Application Data \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.
PC Windows 7 & 10 >> C: \ Users \ UserName \ App Data \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings
3. Open Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw.
Note: If you use a RAW image ACR will open automatically.
If you use a JPG or TIF file please select "Filter" >> "Camera Raw Filter...".
4. Select the "Presets" tab in ACR at the upper right corner (Slider icon).
Your recently installed ACR Presets will show up in folders underneath.
5. Select the Preset you want to edit your image with. In this example it's a Look out of the new Lookfilter "Singular Collection" >> View Samples
6. Use right click on a Preset Folder to manage your Presets. Make sure that "Show Partially Compatible Presets" is checked. If you right click on a single Presets it will give you some more options like renaming the Preset or updating it with current settings etc..
7. Select "Manage Presets" and a small window will open. This gives you the opportunity to show or hide Preset folders you want to work with.
TIP: If you want to import a single Preset or Profile right click on a Preset Folder or single Preset >> Select "Import Profiles & Presets" (last tab) - Select the .xmp file on your desktop or hard drive. If not managed the Preset will be stored in the "User Presets" folder.
You can create a new Preset by selecting the "New Preset" icon lower right corner.
Beginning with Lightroom CC 1.3 and Lightroom Classic 7.3, Adobe Lightroom imports and converts your lrtemplatefiles into xmpformat which is compatible with Adobe Camera Raw in Adobe Photoshop. Please update your Adobe suits to the newest version.
No Return Policy
Due to the nature of digital products, all sales are final and no refunds will be given. We strongly recommend that you review the product information and samples provided before making your purchase to ensure that the product meets your needs.
By purchasing any digital product from us, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood this no return policy and that you are purchasing the product voluntarily and without reliance on any representation or warranty made by us.
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and excellent customer service. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Our product is compatible with both PC and Mac, so you can start using it right away no matter which system you have.
Unfortunately, we will not sent you a new presets. We always suggest when you buy new presets you save an extra copy of your preset folder in your archives. We just name a folder "Preset Archive" so you always have a back up copy. Sometimes things still go wrong and your presets go missing.
Your order was cancelled by our fraud prevention system. Your transaction status should be pending on your credit card, and the transaction would be cancelled within three business days depends on your bank. We encourage you to check out our Etsy shop if you do not want to wait for us to whitelist your email address.
Mon - Friday: 10AM - 5PM ET